Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Experience of First ever Air Travel #‎FlyTheNewFeeling




#‎FlyTheNewFeeling - My First Flight experience, was when I got my dream job ‬in Infosys in Jan 2007. Had to travel to mysore to join from Delhi. I decided to go to bangalore by flight.

Why So Special
My first flight was more special, becuase I had brought the flight ticket by my own hard earn money. saving from previous call centre job came handly.

First Trouble
My total luggage went up by 20kg from allowed limit, and there I met my saviour, met a long forgotten astro expert friend  (Sudhir Kulkarni) if I can remember correctly at Delhi airport working in one of airlines as ground staff. He helped me clear the luggage thru his connections without paying any extra money.

Most Memorable Part
Flight was early morning at 5.30am, left in night from home, waited whole night at delhi airport in anxity for first flight. Hoever most memorable part of #‎FlyFirstFeeling was the night view from window seat, I saw of delhi, full of fear when flight took off.

Landed around 8am at Bangalore, met many folks heading towards Mysore. I also join the force, to be a so called tech engineer.


No comments:

Post a Comment